Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Atlantic Northeast Xmas Tree Jellyfish Tutorial

This year I signed up for a great holiday ornament swap - Thanks again Nicole and Kathleen for organizing it! There's a flickr pool of all the awesome stuff people have made here. And to spread the holiday love even further afield, here's how you can make a tree-jellyfish of your very own!

2009 Update: I've moved the pattern over to MoltingYeti.com, my pattern website, here: Forkfull the Jellyfish, or the Atlantic Northeast Christmas Tree Jellyfish Tutorial.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for this pattern. Absolutely disgusting looking thing and perfect for dear friends of ours. V good instructions, too.
Thanx again and Merry Christmas to you.

Heather said...

I just received mine today. My son knew immediately what it was all about -- he showed me the PN Tree Octopus site before I saw your link. Now we, too, can having sitings at our own home!

Anonymous said...

My son, who coincidentally is named Ben, has been obsessed with jellyfish since he was 5 (he's nearly 13 now) and he will go gaga over this. Thanks so much for posting this pattern!