Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

But this Snowman's so Delightful!
I've been so busy with my umpteen craft fairs that I nearly forgot to post this - There's a super sweet snowman design up now in the MoltingYeti knitting pattern shop.
Warm up winter days by knitting this classic three-part snowman with a carrot nose and sticks for arms. This little fellow will make a wonderful toy, centerpiece, or holiday decoration. Very simple construction with minimal seaming make this a quick knit great for gifting, and a great project for to using up yarn scraps.
Available as a pdf pattern download for $5 at www.moltingyeti.com
And thanks again to my super awesome pattern testers! Oiyi and SJanova have already posted pictures!

Oh, and have I mentioned that photoshop is a new favorite procrastination tool? Check out my new ravelry ads!



No comments: